Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm going cwazy with this...

This ewwor has been dwiving me cwazy.
Just posting this bwog entwy today took me so much effort I think I deserve a whole bag of Temptations.
And I cannot post comments on most other kitties' bwogs as well.
Anyone else has this same pwobwem?
Mine Mummy is quite sure the compoooter is not sick with viwuses and no spies are hidden inside. So I weawwy don't know what to do about it.
Deweting all the cookies didn't help at all (though mine Mummy ate quite a few chocowate chip cookies in the pwocess).
I may start puwwing mine fur in fwustwation soon.
On the other paw, maybe not. I may pull That Thing's fur though.

4 comments:

Daisy said...

I am not having that problem today, but I have had it many times in the past before. Usually it goes away in an hour or so. Blogger, you are being bad!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Sometimes I have problems with blogger, but I not get that message yet. I not have any troubles today.

GorgeousOnLife said...

Perhaps try an alternative web browser to see if you get the same problem.

If you're using IE, then try Firefox, or vice-versa...

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We have never ran into that error but we normally get tons of them and It is very irritating. We have a Mac and use Safari so the MM thinks that is why. Blogger and Macs don't get along 100% I guess.

~Goldie and Shade