Saturday, December 15, 2007

mine secwet paw pwesents!!!

It awwived!!!
Pwesents fwom mine secwet paw!
Wet me take a cwoser sniff to see who mine secwet paw is!
It's Adan!!!
And you know what? Adan just told me he's gotted his too! On the same day!
Woahooohooo!!!
This is the vewy first time I gotted pwesents fwom so far away! All the way fwom Taiwan!
This card is fwom Adan and Michico! They're so sweet!
So many pwesents!!!!
And the card has got Adan on it! Wow! That's waaaaayyyy nicer than the card I made for him! Mine mummy never makes handsome me into cards!So many pwesents! I gotted mine vewy first tunnel! I've always seen mine fwiends on the bwogosphere pway with it but mine Mummy has never gotted one for me! Now I've got one of mine own! And Mummy, you're NOT AWWOWED to share it!
It was a huge coincidence as well because Adan and Michico gotted one of the exact same tweats I gotted for them! And it's gweat because I weawwy woved it, which is why I gotted it for Adan. Now I've got another pack of it too, and mine Mummy cannot say I can't have too much. Because Adan gave it to me and it's mine vewy own and I can eat as much as I wike! Yay!!!

Ok, this is a wittle embawwassing, because even though I've seen so many of mine fwiends enjoy their tunnel so much, when mine Mummy opened it up, I was quite scared of it at first and wan away!

It was onwy when mine Mummy told me it's ok, perfectwy safe, and added a few pieces of BBQ pork in exchange before I ventured into the tunnel. But it's always good to be on the safe side isn't it?
Anyway, now I'm hooked. Mine Mummy needs BBQ pork to get me out of the tunnel now. Heh.
See, that's me and mine waser eyes in the tunnel!
Secwet paws is weawwy fun, exchanging pwesents is gweater fun, but the GWEATEST fun of all is all these fwiends I gotted to know!
Happy Chwistmas evewy bean and kitty out there! And woofies and other NOMSS fwiends too!

24 comments:

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Those are such cool toys! Our Secret Paws should have got their presents yesterday we will go check their blogs today and see! ~Queen Snickers

The Crew said...

Very cool, Boy. Very cool!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a fun secret paw gift you got! Lucky you!

Jan Price said...

What wonderful presents. Adan sure is a good friend to send you your own tunnel. Have fun. But don't forget to come out for emergencies. You know, like the litter box, dinner, or naptime with mom.

Jan's Funny Farm

LZ said...

Oh how wonderful!!! I love your new tent. Gosh, Secret Paws is so fun I can't wait for our package!

Kaze

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Boy~!!!
Thank you for like the Secret Paws I sent you~!!

I love the Secret Paws you sent me, too!!!!!!!

I post it today~!!!! I am so so thankful and grateful~!!!!!!!!!!!

Please enjoy your tunnel, I think you will love it ~!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend~!!!

The Cat Realm said...

What an awesome secret paw!!! Adan is such a wonderful friend! And we got our secret paw today too, from Zippie. But I can only post about it once CCSI is over - and we just started the first part!!!
have you seen it already? And it will get better and better every day! The conclusion comes Monday!
See you at the show
Karl

Kitikata-san said...

Oh those are some great presents! I can see how you will have much fun with your yummies and toys!

Monty Q. Kat said...

MomBean got me a tunnel yesterday and I still haven't gone in it yet. The littleBEans like it, though.

Daisy said...

Wow, you got some very wonderful Secret Paw presents. Do not worry about being nervous about the tunnel at first. You were just being prudent.

Christine and FAZ said...

Dear Boy, I was just over at Michico and Adan's to see your Secret Paw present all the way over in Taiwan and now you've got yours from them as well. The tunnel is very special and I don't blame you for being a little scared at first. FAZ

Sasha said...

Boy, cats are always careful about where they put their paws. This is called prudent and shows you are just a clever cat. Your laser eyes in the tunnel are very scary though.

Poppy Q said...

Boy dems awesome sooper secret paws presents. I am glad you is learning to enjoy your tunnel too.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

What a wonderful Secret Paws package! :) Enjoy! :)

Mickey's Musings said...

You look like you are enjoying your presents a lot!! You have some nice stuff there too :)
I'm glad you like your tunnel.
I agree, the cats on the Blogosphere are the best!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your Family too :)
Purrs Mickey

Parker said...

What a great tunnel! Adan is a great kitty!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's a wunnerful seekrit paws yoo got furrom Adan. He's grate isn't he.

The Wanderer said...

we agree, this is the first times we has done secret paws and it was a blast!

Belle wants to say fanks for telling hers how pretty she is. She finks you is a handsome kitty too!

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow! What an awesome secret paws package! what a wonderful friend Adan is. you got such great stuff. i think you'll enjoy your toys for a long time and your tunnel too!

Anonymous said...

That's a great Secret Paws :)

The Furry Fighter said...

those are lovely toys - i wonder what meowmie will get me this year? i reckon she may well spoil me. adan has certainly been very generous, what a super cat x

MaoMao said...

Wowie, that's a superduper Secret Pawsies! Enjoy those yummy treats!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fabulous Secret Paws package you got from Adan! I know you will have lots of fun with those marvelous toys, and I'm sure those treats are soooo yummy!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow! You got some wonderful Secret Paws presents from Adan (an' Michico) ...

Happy Christmas, Boy!
DMM