Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Honest Scwap Award...

Dear Jan tagged me for this awardie wike a squiwwion years ago but pardon me because That Thing has been giving me no peace that I cwean forgotten about it. ButI finawwy wemembered all about it now!
This is the Honest Scwap Award and I have to wist 10 honest things about mineself.Oh, before I start wisting, this is a pictor of mine awesome paw which mine Mummy took with her extension tubes thingey. Those tubes make the wens of the camewa further away or something, making a normal wens act wike a macro wens. So here are some cwoseups of mine handsome furs.

Ok, enough for the digwession.
10 honest things about mineself.

  1. I am the handsomest mancat awound.
  2. I am a genius.
  3. I woves mine Mummy.
  4. I hate stwangers and I am vewy genewous with mine hisses.
  5. I have vewy nice sharp cwaws but I never ever use mine cwaws in a fight. Mine Mummy says it's not gentleMANcatwy.
  6. I bite though, when I am vewy excited duwing pwaying. I adopted mine Mummy when I was vewy small and still not totawwy on sowid food. Mine bite then was not hard at all and mine Mummy awwowed me to bite her when we were pwaying. Then I gwew into a handsome stwong mancat, but I often forget mine bites have also gwown into stwong mancat bites. I seldom bite now, but once in a while, I forget.
  7. I talk to mine Mummy, a lot.
  8. I diswike cockwoaches and will never ever catch them. When I spot one awound the house, I will scweam for mine Mummy, and although she's hates cockwoaches too, she has to find a way to get wid of it because I will never go near it.
  9. I woves BBQ pork! I woves woves woves BBQ pork! Did I say? I WOVES BBQ PORK!





  10. And I sort of wike That Thing.

10 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Aha! We knew it, even if it is last on the list and waaaay down at the bottom. You like Oven.

Those are interesting things about you, Boy. We like all bugs but you don't have to like any one or more of them if you don't want to. We even try to catch wasps when they get into the house. And Buddy tries to catch them outside.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Now dat iz furry good Boy. We loved hearin' deze tingz abouts your fambly.
I hopes you haz a wunderful Sunday. Tank you so much fur purrin' fur Auntie Stinkie. She iz reecovefurrin' & slowly gettin' back to her selfee, altho' dis mornin' she didz not takes her pillZ.
cONGRATS on yer awardee!!!
xoxoxoxoxo,
Dr Tweety

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those were very interesting things. Congratulations on your award.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Congratulations on your award! Those are some very interesting honest things. I've never tried barbeque pork, but it sounds yummy. I think I need to have a talk with my mom about that. I have a feeling Oven is going to be very happy about your last item on the list.

xy_meowie said...

oh boy, i almost missed ur last point. it was kinda small. i wonder if oven cld see it.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are a good ManCat to your Mom and we bet she loves you so very very much too! Even if you forget with the biteys, she understands! We had to get our magnifier glass to read that last item, but we kind of knew you might like him a tiny bit!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Boy! I had to come over an' let you know that I had barbecued PULLED pork today an' it was the pawesomest, most scrumptious thing ever! When Mom goes to get some more at the barbecue restaurant, I'll teleport over an' bring some for YOU (an' you don't have to share if you don't wanna).
DMM

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations on your award!!!
I like these interesting things you share!

The Furry Kids said...

Concats on your award! We've never had BBQ pork, but you make it sound so delicious. Maybe one day we'll get to try it...

Love,
Tazo

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE BBQ pork too. I can see the fine print as well. I know you have a soft spot for your cute brother, Boy!