Sunday, November 15, 2009

16th Purrthday Bash!

Hello everybodees!
Here am me, 'Oven again!
I'm here in the Giant Kitty's bloggy again with mine Mummy's help because we want to throw a huge purrthday bash for the Giant Kitty!

To start it off, I founds some ancient pictors of the Giant Kitty when he wasn't so giant and putted them into the compooter with mine Mummy's help.
If you guys remember, the Giant Kitty has been around way before the era of digital cameras and they hadded to take pictors on this film thing and take it away to someone to do something to it before they get the pictors out! Imagine that! You can't just take a pictor and put it straightaway up on the compooter! So all the Giant Kitty's pictors of when he was not so giant yet, were in this film thingey and I had to gets mine Mummy to help me puts it up onto the compooter before I can shows you guys.

Ok, so this is a pictor of the Giant Kitty when he was even tinier than me now! Mine Mummy thinks this was taken when the Giant Kitty was about half a year old. The Giant Kitty was a Slim Kitty then because he was not a very strong kitten and hadded lots and lots of diarrhea and digestive problems. This was his favorite toy then and he dragged it all around until it fell to bits.This next pictor is the Giant Kitty when he was the same age as me now, about 2.
The Giant Kitty loves to climbs to the top of the wardrobe and mine Mummy says he's a much better jumper than me and jumps way higher than what I can now, even though now the Giant Kitty likes to pretends he's so dignified and doesn't jump arounds when I is looking.This is another reason why the Giant Kitty likes to climbs to the top of the wardrobe.
This is at mine Mummy's old house which I have never seen before because I is not borned yet.
He gets to looks out of the window and sometimes when people walks past and glances into the window, they gets a shock seeing the Giant Kitty's face staring at them.When I founds this pictor of the Giant Kitty on the bed, it immediately reminds mine Mummy of another pictor she took of me.
The pictor on the left was when the Giant Kitty was about 5 years old. The one on the right is yours truly a few months ago.
Mine Mummy says we looks alike if you ignore my furry mousie on me! Do you thinks so?
I would loves to think so because that shows we are real brothers.
Ok, now on to the purrthday bash!
This is the handsome face that the Giant Kitty saw when he wokes up from his nap.Here I is, making sure all the presents mine Mummy gots for him is in order.
Mine Mummy doesn't allow me to have any marnies, so I cannot buys any presents for the Giant Kitty which makes me very upset, but mine Mummy says I can tells the Giant Kitty I loves him and that will be better than any presents in the world.
But I think I wants to gives him something, because telling the Giant Kitty I loves him is to easy because I really loves him, and something so easy to do doesn't make much of a present. Can anyone tells me what I can do?

See the Giant Kitty's face?
That's because he sees my handsome face staring at him when he wokes up.I broughts him over and lets him inspects his presents.I think he is sort of pleased!A special treat for dinner!And you know what? There is so much in that pack that I gets to nom the special treat too!
Yummy!

22 comments:

ZOOLATRY said...

Hi 'Oven, we think you planned a purrfect purrthday celebration for the Giant Kitty. The pack of treats is very nice, but you're right: loving is the best gift of all!
Happy Birthday Boy!

(PS... the Zoolatry Human says that she is quite excited to know that she and a favorite kitty of hers (you) share a special day!

ENJOY!
The Zoolatry Girls: Maggy and Zoey and Ann

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Happy Purrthday, Boy! It looks like you got some wonderful and yummy gifts. We hope you have a wonderful day.

Oven, Thank you for sharing those wonderful pictures of the Giant Kitty. We think you telling the Giant Kitty you love him is definitely the perfect gift.

The Florida Furkids said...

Oven, Giant Kitty is so lucky to have a wonderful brother like you! You did a great job on his birthday surprise!!

Happy Birthday Boy!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Happy purrfday Boy. We hope you have a wonderful day. 'Oven has done a very good job getting your Little Kitty photos up. We can tell he loves you, his brofurr Giant Kitty.

The Island Cats said...

'Oven, it's so nice of you to throw Giant Kitty a birthday party!Wow! Those are some great presents the he got! We're sure he's gonna love them!!

Kaz's Cats said...

You've done a great job 'Oven! That's a lovely tribute to the Giant Kitty, and it's nice to see photos of him when he was younger. Happy Purrthday Boy!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

CCL Wendy said...

Happy 16th Birthday, Boy! Wow, you are some lucky kitty -- look at all those treats! Looks like mommy needs to fill up your food bowls, though.

Have a great day, and partay, partay, partay!

The Crew said...

'Oven, what a good brother you are to have a party for Boy and show us all those great pictures of him when he was such a little guy.

We wish you the happiest of purrthdays, Boy, and many many more.

Daisy said...

Happy birthday to the Giant Kitty! He must have been so happy when he awake to your face, Oven!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're so glad you love your big brother, 'Oven. We're sure he's having a very special birthday because of your preparations.

Happy Birthday, Giant Kitty!

Niko and Cloud said...

Happy Purrthday Boy!!
At least you isn't as old as our grandmabean- her purrthday is today too and she is 63 today!!!!
These are some wonderful pictors of you!

Rusty said...

Happy purrthday Boy! 'Oven had done a great job getting your photos up (Mom makes me call them photos now instead of pictures since she took a speshul photography class).

Happy the greatest kitty day today!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Your face looking at him must have been the best part of the day!
You got him some nice presents and its great that you got to mom too!

Ivan from WMD said...

What a nice celebration! Happy birthday, Boy!!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Happy birthday, Giant Kitty!!

Nina Torbie said...

Oh! Your birthday is the day after our mom's! It sounds like you had a wonderful day, too! Happy purrthday!
Love,
Nina

LZ said...

Happy sweet 16!!! What a fabulous party.

Chase

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Hmm. Leaving a comment about Beethoven on your blog and you on Beethoven's.
Beethoven, you are a sweet kitty for loving your Giant Kitty!

Nomi said...

Gaoxing shengri Boy on your 16th, wow that is ancient, I mean venerable. Oven has done you proud, putting all them fotos on the computer and arranging all your presents and telling you he loves you. Have fun !!

Ariel said...

Oven you are such a sweet brother.I'm sure your the best present the giant kitty ever got...Hugs

Happy Birthday Giant kitty :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Purrthday, Boy!!!
I am so sorry I am late, Michico is too busy recently!!!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yoo are such a speshul brudder to da Giant kitty. We finks he did look speshully pleased and surpryzed at all his nice gifties. Happy late purrfday to him.