Saturday, January 19, 2008

awards!

I gotted some awards!
See Mummy, others appweciate me! So you better too.
I think a few more pieces of BBQ pork would be in order Mummy!

First, I gotted awarded this "bwoggers of the world" award by Miss Peach!

And Storm and Dr Tweety and the other kitties of the Fab Five! awarded me this "thinking bwogger" award because obviouswy, I'm a genius and I think a wot!

Ok, so now it's mine turn to pass on these awards.
First of all, I would wike to give the BWOGGERS OF THE WORLD award to
Diamond who is fwom Austwawia and
Opus and Woscoe who are fwom Itawy.

And I shall pass on the thinking bwogger award to
Chase because she is one cool cat and obviouswy she's a vewy intewwigent one as well.

17 comments:

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your awards!

Chase and Mel said...

thanks for the award. it is nice to know i have such wonderful friends.
mew mew
chase

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award!

Sasha said...

Thank you Boy for the award. How exciting, my first award from another cat.
I have also made you an award of the Caring Cat Award. You can show this to your Mummy. It is in the post on my blog about the award. Lynettea said I can award it to other cats, if I know they are very caring.

Poppy Q said...

Concatulations on the awards Boy. I like dem photos of the pigeons, did you eat all of dem?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your awards, Boy, they are well deserved! :)

Monty Q. Kat said...

Concats...did someone say bbq pork?

GorgeousOnLife said...

Congrats on the award!

It's nice to see Cats doing well for themselves...

Mickey's Musings said...

Congrats on your awards! I hope your Mom appreciates you now!! I'm sure she does :)
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

G'day! How is your day going?

MaoMao said...

Awww, conCATulashuns on yur awardies, Boy! They are furry well-deserved. You are such an adorable kitty feller!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards, Boy! You are such a sweet and special kitty -- you deserve them!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dearest Boy! Your mommy really couldn't live without you in her life! Who would she give such a cool party for then? That was a blast!
Happy weekend to you sweet...

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your awards, Boy. I would say that this calls for some BBQ pork. Chase was a very good choice for the Thinking Blogger Award.

Christine and FAZ said...

You deserve all your awards big time! FAZ

Kaz's Cats said...

Congratulations on your awards Boy! We agree that you need lots of BBQ pork now,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

The Furry Fighter said...

well done on your awardies my dear friend ;)
xxx