Sunday, January 6, 2008

fashion weekend...sigh...

Wook what mine Mummy has done again!!!
A pink cowwar, a wed cowwar, all these are not enough. Now she has to get me a bow-tie!Mine Mummy seems to get more and more cawwied away wecentwy.
I mean, I know I'm handsome and all that, but don't you think that is enough, without having to don all these uhm....stuff?

Not being satisfied with a bow-tie, wooky at what else mine Mummy gotted!!!
And....I hope she's given up now.
No cwothes, note no cwothes at all, even L-sized woofie cwothing can fit mine mancat muscles.
You got it Mummy?
Understand?

See what I've to go thwough. Sigh...
Can't you see I've got huge mancat muscles, Mummy?


And what have we got here?
Wook carefuwwy at those tags.
They say S-size.
If L-size doesn't fit me, why in the world does mine Mummy buy S-sized shirts?
And 2 of them!
Even a pink one!
Something smells fishy here.

8 comments:

Jan Price said...

The bow tie is cute but the shirt is very tight. You sure do have mancat muscle.

We have tagged you. Stop by JFF to get the details of the game.

jan's funny farm

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I feel for you Boy. I am not a clothes hound and sometimes I end up dressed...

The Wanderer said...

maybe she is pwanning on gettings you a woffie girlfwiend? and the cothse are all for her?

The Fluffy Tribe said...

but we can see your muscles in that nice blue shirt Boy ~The Fluffy Tribe

Shaggy and Scout said...

You do have rippling mussels! You must work out daily to keep up your fine fiss-eek!
We are starting to think your mummy may need si-kee-at-rik help! Watch carefully for other signs and don't hesitate to medicate her if necessary!

Shaggy and Scout said...

ps: Happy Belated Gotcha Day to you & your Mummy!!!!!!!

Lux said...

Ooh, I love that bowtie, Boy! It looks cute on you (but the shirt seems a *tad tight)!

Mickey's Musings said...

The little lothes... are you sure your Mom is not thinking about adding to the family? Remember those kitty pics you found??
Purrs Mickey