Monday, August 25, 2008

being negwected...

What is this Mummy?
After all the hard work I did with magicking mine Mummy to stay here with me instead of going to China, she has to get herself so busy this past week that I think it made no diffewence whether she went to China or not!

As you can see, I've been so negwected I had to sit here for hours just to wait for mine stinky goodness!

And do you guys know what mine Mummy did?
She's alweady so busy she negwected us so, yet she still has the time to queue up somewhere for THWEE ENTIRE HOURS just to get something called an iPhone!
The iPhone has just awwived in Singapore and that siwwy thing mine Mummy is wanted to be the first ones to get it.
I mean, it's onwy an iPhone and I'm not even sure what it can do!
How can it be more important than me?
Or even That Thing!

I've always known mine Mummy to be quite siwwy, but I never knew the extent of her siwwiness! Gosh!
To spend time waiting for an iPhone instead of spending it giving us snuggles and chin wubs!
And to waste her marnies on iPhone instead of buying more BBQ pork!

What can I say....
Sigh....

10 comments:

Parker said...

Poor baby! I feel awful for you!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I know exactly how you feel...

Daisy said...

Boy, there is only one solution. You should get closer with little Oven! I think he would love to spend time with you!

Anonymous said...

That does sound rather silly. An iPhone won't snuggle with her, or purr.

Lux said...

I don't understand it at all either. I'm stumped.

Anonymous said...

Ohh, Boy, I know how you feel...
... an iPhone is a thing, and YES, more a thing than That Thing!

Ivan from WMD said...

Poor Boy! I think you look very SKINNY in that picture. I hope you still have the strength to read this!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

did yer mom get da iphone?
duhr. a phone. wut da?
luv--jh

Kavan said...

That just doesn't seem right!

Kavan

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

iphonez dont purr at alls...

gran mawmee gots an ipod. no ipfonez.

so dids you finally gets to eat sumpin?

Mawmees are furry silly sumtimes.
Dont dey knohs us kittees needs luvin n stuffoms?

Yesturday our Mawmee was lookin fur Mousie Cat. She looked unda da piano... n Daisy n I wents under da piano to finds out what she was lookin fur!

She asked, "Wheres Mousie?"

We knohed where Mousie was...unda da compootur desk rites by Mawmees feeties til she gotted up n wents unda piano... Soh we figured Mawmee was playin silly game til she wents back to da desk and found Mousie! Silly Mawmee! Whats you gone lookin fur sompin unders your feets!?

=^..^=