Friday, February 8, 2008

Do not bewieve anything anyone else says....

I do not wike the Chinese New Year.
Duwing this time, there would be a wot of beans at mine house and while I do not wike adult beans, I can still bear with them. But tiny icky wittle sticky beans, NO WAY!
So I do mine usual snarky pose and pwainwy ignored them. And added in a few HISSES for better effect. None of those icky wittle beans dared to come near me.

Now That Thing.
Being the siwwy Thing he is, he gotted himself so excited when those tiny icky sticky beans pwayed with him. And he awwowed them to chase him awound!!!! And touch him! Eeekkkss...makes me shudder just to think of that!
Well, of course I would not say anything if it's fine with him. After all, I do not wike to poke mine nose into other Thing's affairs.
But this siwwy Thing, he gotted himself tangled with those wittle icky sticky beans and couldn't untangle himself away fwom them!
Not even when mine Mummy told them that That Thing was tired and wanted to west. Those icky sticky beans wouldn't wisten and continued chasing That Thing awound!
So That Thing found the best pwace to hide.
Under mine Mummy's bed!
Did I mention I was under the bed too?

If I did not go out fwom under the bed and give mine wonderful HISS to those tiny icky sticky beans, I'm sure I'll see no end of them. And what's worse, That Thing wed those tiny icky sticky beans to under mine Mummy's bed! I hissed just because I needed some peace.
And if I did not wet That Thing stay under the bed together with me, I'm sure there would have been no peace.

Do not bewieve anything anyone else tells you.

14 comments:

Lux said...

I won't, I won't listen to anyone else.

I see you underneath that bed with your laser eyes!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh you poor brave kitties.
I think you and Beethoven might be able to team up and protest against sticky little beans.

purr

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

It was very brave of you to stick up for your baby brofur. Tail Grabbers can be a real nuisance.

The Lee County Clowder said...

We're glad you were able to rescue Beethoven, even if it wasn't intentional.

DK & The Fluffies said...

Gung Hay Fat Choy from all of us... even if you don't like it.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh I would hate it if someone found my hiding place.

Anonymous said...

"Oh My" I can't stand icky little sticky beans either.I always hide and hiss their so annoying.You were very brave.

MaoMao said...

hehe! Us Ballicai aren't crazy about itty bitty sticky beans eithur, excsept fur Marilyn. She loves all peeple -- she's a major bean cat!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Boy an' Beethoven ...
We don't blame you AT ALL for runnin' an' hidin' ... We don't like sticky little 'beans either. They're scary an' loud. An' they pull tails!

I'm glad that you're safe now!
DMM

Pee SSs: Happy Chinese New Year! We celebrated today with Chinese Chicken Salad an' lucky almond cookies.

LZ said...

How horrible. I hate those icky little beans ICK!!!! They never know when to stop. I just let Kaze climb them and yell in their faces and that tends to freak them out and they leave us alone. I like your agressive hiss, that sounds very good.

latte

Ivan from WMD said...

Sounds like you just need some lucky nip!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Boy,

Da V-E-T called YOU pudgee??? Fur ehavenz sakee! I yam shocjed. & da ting followed you into da clozet???
What abouts doze sticky beanz anywayz. Dey sound suspishhully likes sticky bunz.
You can alwayz come oevfur here to escape. I haz a ton o' hidin' spots fur you.

Kaz's Cats said...

Happy Chinese New Year! What a great big brother you are Boy - you saved little Beethoven by letting him hide with you under the bed, and then you hissed at the sticky little beans to make then leave him alone. We think you're starting to like him.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Of course NOT! We big kitties stick together!