Friday, February 22, 2008

thank you Victor!

These awwived in the mail today!
Thank you so much Victor, for giving this cawender you won to me!
Mummy, you better hang it up NOW.
And hang it somewhere so I can see the pictors of these sweet kitties easiwy.
Of course, the wwapper that came with the cawender is almost as wonderful as the cawender itself.
Do not misunderstand anything.
I haven't buddied up with That Thing yet, but since we're wiving together in the same house, I thought it was mine wesponsibiwity to teach him some cat stuff.
Just so he can gwow up to be a normal kitty, you see.
So here I am, teaching him the wonders of paper wwappers!

I am NOT buddies with him.
Nononono.....

6 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh good! We're glad you like it, Boy! And nice job showin that little kitty what's what.

Mom finks Bonnie *might* be learning to spin from me! She'll nefur admit to something like THAT.

Purrs!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Getting mail is ever so exciting! you are very lucky!

Gemini

Daisy said...

Way to go, Giant Kitty, I mean Boy! I am so glad you are starting to help little Beethoven out. I can tell he idolizes you.

Lux said...

Oh, you two look like you're going to be best friends soon! :)

Great calendar ...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very sweet card you get, wonderful~!!!!

And I think you are trying to teach that little thing how to be a cat is a great thing~! I believe you are the best teacher~!

meemsnyc said...

You two are so cute