Wednesday, March 4, 2009

a tweat for you all...

Ok, wooks wike after seeing mine handsome pictor of me when I was just That Thing's age, many of you have dwooled and swooned and maybe fainted and so forgot to go to mine Mummy's auction site. Some of you did go and mine Mummy sold a few things, but there are a squiwwion things still unsold! Do go and have a wook ok? And as a vewy special tweat, I'm going to show mine handsome tummy again. This was when I was swightwy older than That Thing now. Don't be fooled by the date at the bottom! That function malfunctioned (hahaha) and west assured, I wasn't borned in 1988 yet. Nononono....I wasn't! No matter what That Thing says.Ok, and for the few things mine Mummy has sold, here's her donation to the Cat Welfare Society.
She sold a weird fish thingey and a woodstock to That Thing's foster mama for $23, and the camel bag to someone whom I hisses at for $10, and a pack of battewies to another guy at $2. So that makes a total of $35 and today with mine help, mine Mummy donated it to the Cat Welfare Society.
Oh, and a fwiend, I'm not sure if he or she is a mama of one of our kitty fwiends, or a fwiend of mine Mummy's fwiend, or a wandom person who's chanced upon mine Mummy's auction, but he/she is fwom the US, and he/she said he/she bidded just to help the kitties, and so mine Mummy sent the page to the Cat Welfare Society donation to her, and she can donate it herself. And mine Mummy thinks it's so sweet of him/her to want to help the kitties, even all the way here in Singapore.
And also, mine Mummy (and me) are cuwious to know who it is, is it a mama of one of our fwiends? Do tell us if you are!
Come on, buy more and we can make more donations!

12 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Boy, we hope your mom gets bids on everything. It is so nice of her to want to help the animals. Jan says she can't afford to give us an allowance or we'd bid too. Good luck!

Black Cat said...

Oh, I haven't visited for so long I didn't know about your Mummy's auctions so I will go and have a look now! Glad you liked the video! :) xxx

xy_meowie said...

oh boy, dont worry abt pple thinking u were borned in 1988! im sure ur momma was just a little kid then anyway!

Sasha said...

your picture of your tummy is beautiful. Your mummy is so good raising funds to help other kitties. You must be proud of her.

Anonymous said...

I am the person who bid on the auction from the US. I am not a blogger, but I do have 2 cats: Snuggles is a black male who is 18, and Fuzzy is a grey and white striped female who is about 13. I had another male, Zachary, who looked exactly like Oven, but he went to the rainbow bridge in November of 2007, just after turning 16.

I check the Cat Blogosphere and other cat blogs most days - I really enjoy the pictures and the stories. And when I can, I am glad to help out with different charities. I thought what your mom was doing was very special - to take the time to auction off her items and then give all the money to charity. Give her a big snuggle, Boy!

your new US friend,
jana

Daisy said...

Boy, you were a very adorable bebbeh! I think Jana sounds like a very nice person.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You look totally relaxed in that picture!!
And yes, mom is swooning and wishing she could rub it.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look so cute like that!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We've given you an award. Please stop by our blog to bask in the glory.

Karen Jo said...

You have a very handsome tummy, Boy. I hope that your Mom raises lots of money for the cat welfare organization.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Your tummy is super cute, Boy ... an' it's pretty irresistable, too!
DMM

Kimo and Sabi said...

Nice tummy shot!