Sunday, March 23, 2008

this is embawassing...

UPDATE: Thanks to Daisymae Maus and Mickey for weminding me that they gave me the award!
Yes! And thank you so much for thinking I'm excewwent enough!

Ok, now that weaves Adan's meme to do.
I shall do it.
After mine nap!
Ok, this is so embawassing I'm going to cover up mine face and not wook at you all.
You see, someone has given me the Excewwent bwog award some time back and I forgot all about it.
Until now.
But then, I cannot wemember which awesome kitty gave me this award!!!
Argh!
So if you are the awesome kitty who's given me this awardie, do meow out so I can wemember and thank you.

You see, even though I'm a genius, That Thing has turned mine whole house upside down until evewything swips mine genius mind.
Oh, and Adan has given me a meme.
I shall have to wemember to do it.
After That Thing finishes with his bwogging.
*sigh*

Well, he went to visit ANOTHER Easter Bunny today and since he's got pictors to show, I shall wet him use the compoooter without giving him too many whaps on the head.

Aren't I nice?

20 comments:

Artsy Catsy said...

That's okay, Boy, we understand. When you're such an award-winning kitty, it's easy to forget one.

We hope you're having an eggcellent Easter Day!

Purrs,
Rocky & staff

Daisy said...

Boy, you are the nicest big brother, ever! Happy, hoppy Easter!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Boy ... I think that I gave you the award. You definitely deserve it.

Happy Easter!
Teleport over for some ham at 5 PDT.

DMM

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Boy you are so nice to That Thing, I wish you were my big brother too!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That's just fine. Congrats on your award! You are still excellent!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award, dear Boy! It's very well deserved. And you are an excellent Big Brother *smile*.

Happy Easter to you and yours!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Boy, you deserve that award and lots of chin rubs for putting up with that Thing! We hope you had a Happy Easter ... and give the Thing another whap just because you can! Hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

meemsnyc said...

Congrats on your award, Happy Easter!

Tiger Lily said...

You are a very nice big brother Boy! Happy Easter!!

Christine and FAZ said...

It couldn't happen to a better BOY, Happy Easter from FAZ.

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award, Boy. Happy Easter!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think that's ok~!
I forgot things very often as well~! But it's because we have so many things needs to be bother and need to be done~~~

Don't worry~!

Congratulations~!!!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Happy Easter Boy! Gosh your THING sure has grown this last month!
You ahve had lots of adventures I see. Can you stand him yet?

Parker said...

Boy, you are a good big brother!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh wowie. This awardie is the best!
I wish I could say I gave it to you but I have also had problems remembering anything lately.

I hope you have a very happy day

Around Your Wrist said...

i'm glad you got that award, boy! you certainly deserve it...you put up with so much!

my mom says she has the memory of a gnat these days. not exactly sure what gnat is, but i bet the brain is pretty small!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Well, it is great of you to practice some tolerance with him. Then you can hog the 'puter all you want!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Boy- Happy Award!!!! It's purrty funny at you forgots. I forgots to do da memez dat I waz supposed ot do too.
Mebbe you can come oevfur here & hidez out from dat ting.

Mickey's Musings said...

I understand completely Boy! Hahahaha! I gave you the award too
See it here
http://mickeytheblackcat.blogspot.com/2008/02/meme-and-awards.html
I also gave it to Beethoven too ;)

Hope you a good Mancat day :)
purrs Mickey

GorgeousOnLife said...

Congrats! Well deserved. :)