Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm never appweciated!

This wed pwate is mine.

This white pwate is That Thing's.
So I finished eating mine stinky goodness vewy quickwy and I stared at That Thing as he was eating his.
I was onwy twying to tell him to better eat faster.
It's not mine fault he was shy about others stawing at him and walked away fwom his food is it?
And since he walked away, I assumed he didn't want his stinky goodness anymore and it's not wight to waste a pwate of purrfectwy good stinky goodness!
So I nommed it up for him.
I think I'm just so helpful. And what do I get? Not a single word of appweciation! Onwy, Hey Boy! You gweedy pig!
Gweedy Pig I tell you! How wude!

9 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

You got that right! We plate cleaners and non-food wasters never get any appreciation or even a kind word!

Buddy

Anonymous said...

I'm wif you! I eat da leftovers, and dat means Mom has less to clean up, and den Fancy and Colby gets mad at me. Dat's not fair.

Hey! Life isn't all bad. We gave you an award over at our blog. Come on over and pick it up!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Man I get that all the time.

Anonymous said...

Gandalf is always doing that to my foods, too. That is why our stinky goodness has been cut in half! -Grayson

Daisy said...

It would be Wrong to let good food go to waste!

The Furry Kids said...

I don't know what's up with that! EG doesn't like to be stared at while he's eating either. So I usually end up with his stinky goodness, too. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

snowforest said...

That's very unappreciative. Hard to imagine how they couldn't see your point..

Sasha said...

Boy, they should get the message that you need more food. They will be sorry if you get too thinnnn.

Shaggy and Scout said...

I do that to Scooby all the time. All I have to do is walk over to his bowl & off he runs! NOM NOM!