Saturday, April 21, 2007

Even though I haven't been mentioning about it, I've still been twying vewy hard to get the piano wid up so I can pwactice to be a virtuoso.
After wots of genius thoughts, I finawwy decided, if I cannot open the wid with mine paw, maybe I should use someone else's paw!
So I wooked awound.
Since Mummy is not helping me at all, I had a hard time twying to find another paw.
Until I wemembered.
This HUGE paw that Mummy gotted!
See...Mine paw and THE PAW!
If I can't open the wid, I'm sure such a huge paw should be able to!

So after all this thinking, I twied to get the paw up the piano, so it can open the wid for me.
But then.....Mummy came back just when I gotted it ONTO the piano!
Darn!!!

And Mummy asked, "What is that thing doing on the piano??"
Sheeesh....wike you've got to ask?

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Great idea, Boy! That paw can probably open anything. Too bad your Mummy foiled your plan. I guess you can try again later, when she is asleep.

The Meezers or Billy said...

good finkig Boy!!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

You is so furry smart!