Monday, April 2, 2007

Mummy wants me to stop pwacticing mine percussion and think of something new.
I thought weawwy hard for the past few days and finawwy, I've decided I shall focus mine genius on pwaying the piano.

As you can see fwom the pictor above (although it's not vewy cwear), I've found how to get ONTO the piano.
Now the next step would be to OPEN the piano cover.
Why in the world does mummy cwose the cover??? Doesn't she know that even if she's not pwaying the piano, someone else (a.k.a ME) would wike to pway?

Now...that's weawwy hard....opening the piano cover.
No wonder they say it's difficult pwaying the piano.

11 comments:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Boy, you are such a colossal genius that you'll assuredly find a way to open the cover in no time! I like your giraffe on your piano ... Be careful not to knock him off!
DMM

The Cats Stephens said...

Wow, it's so great you're taking up a hobby!

We tagged you, come to our blog to see what for!

-Abbie

The Cats Stephens said...

Aw, just noticed you were tagged before us! Darn it!

-Abbie

Daisy said...

Boy, I will bet you would be a virtuoso piano player!

Unknown said...

We can't wait to hear what will be your first song!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

if you sees a little knobbie, push up on it, then the cover should open. i wonder if playing the piano is as hard as playing the trumpet? - miles

LZ said...

I would thinking playing the piano would be kind of like typing so I'm sure you'd be great at that. I think I might be able to help you get it open....I can usually open ANYTHING somehow.

Kaze

Quilt Granny said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. I came to visit you and think you probably are a genius cat. I believe I know why you can't get the piano cover open. It's a two man operation. I'm a big dude and I have a couple extra fingers on each paw. Perhaps I could help you with that. Just give the word and I'll teleport over and help you out buddy.

Fat-Eddy

The Cats Stephens said...

We tagged you for something new - come over and see!

-Abbie

Kimo and Sabi said...

You ARE a genius! We are eagerly awaiting a photo of you playing da piano...

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh we would love to have a Piano, but someone said no room unless we get rid of the teenaged snot faces.

When you learn you can teach us! Purrs and Purrs for you!