Someone pwease tell me...is it the 28th yet?
Bweak the news gentwy pwease.
I've been doing wots of pwanning wecentwy.
Of how to be a stowaway in Mummy's bag.
I even made a wist of things to bwing awong, for 2 months is a pwetty wong time without all the things I wove!
Here's the wist, do you think I've weft out anything?
- the wumpy-nosed thing that I sweep with.
- mine bwanket (ok, it's Mummy's but most nights the bwanket's on me)
- mine witterbox (Do you think Mummy will bwing hers?)
- mine foodbowl. The new one with the wittle mousie at the side, wemember?
- mine waterbowl too.
- the piece of stwing I wove to kill.
- mine nice pink box - the one I pway percussion on.
- Mummy's compooooter chair - cos I wove to nap on it.
- Mummy's bed, cos I never sweep anywhere else at night.
- the compoooter, cos I need to bwog and check out how mine fwiends are doing.
- THE PAW, cos you never know when you might just find a piano with a wid that cannot be opened.
- ALL mine toys - I actuawwy wanted to make a wist of the toys I wanted to bwing, until I weawised, 2 months is way too wong to weave some of mine toys back here!
- Oh...and how many cwunchy goodness and kitty tweats and FISHES do you think I need to bwing?
Anyone can help?